Philbrook Villa Ornament$50.00
Mouth-blown, handpainted in Poland exclusively for the Shop at Philbrook.
In 1927 Villa Philbrook was completed and home of the Waite Phillips family. In 1938, Waite Phillips gifted the 72 room mansion and 23-acre gardens to the city of Tulsa. Today the mansion remains in tack. Additions to the gardens and art installations have created one of America's finest art museums.
3.75" x 2" x 2.5"