Villa Philbrook Brochure$5.95
Waite and Genevieve Phillips built the villa as a place where their two children could entertain friends. They moved in after its' completion in 1927 and donated the 72-room mansion and 23 acres to the city of Tulsa to become a center for Art.
Find out more about the Phillips family and the role Philbrook has played in Tulsa in this detailed brochure with photographs by Al Krupnick.
8.25 x 9.5